Swimming Pool Enclosures:
A swimming pool enclosure allows you to enjoy the use of your pool year round, day or night, whether it’s raining, snowing, windy, cold, or dark. A pool enclosure will reduce the use of chemicals,
reduce cleaning substantially, and save you money on heating costs!
- All extruded aluminum frame with a baked on enamel finish.
- Clear span with no interior posts.
- The top half of the roof retracts over the bottom half to open to the sky.
- The roof glazing material is double or triple wall polycarbonate, which is
lightweight, has high insulation properties, is almost unbreakable, and requires little if any maintenance.
- The sides are tempered glass sliding doors with screens for plenty of access and ventilation.
- Screens on the doors and roof panel keep out insects and birds.
- The roof is motorized, and opens with the flip of a switch.
- The enclosure reduces pool cleaning, thus saving you time and money.
- The use of chlorine is cut significantly, making swimming more enjoyable, and saving you money.
- The enclosure reduces pool heating costs significantly by reducing heat loss and utilizing solar heating.
- The enclosure allows you to swim 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in any weather condition.
- Installation is available in most areas.