Standard Quality Features
A family of structural aluminum members and inserts.
- Thermally broken framing to eliminate the transfer of cold and heat.
- A variety of modern glass options or you can provide the glass for our fabricated framework.
- Internal and external weepage channels prevent moisture buildup.
- Designed to meet most standard load conditions or can be engineered to meet your special requirements
- Bronze or white enamel finish is electrostatically applied and baked to PPG standards. Custom frame finishes are also available.
- Thin-style horizontal muntin design helps eliminate dirt and moisture buildup for less maintenance.
- No exposed fasteners.
- All insulated glass is double sealed to ensure longevity.
- All fasteners are stainless steel.
- Santoprene gasketry with quad-fin design, EDPM rubber at horizontals.
Select one of these skylight types for more information.
Detail drawings of connections.
Download details of structural details in AutoCAD Release 12 Format from our FTP site.
Glass Performance Comparison Chart, shows the different performance characteristics of many glass options available.